Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fact-Simile is Moving to Santa Fe!

As some of you may know, I got laid off from my job last month and have been searching feverishly for a new one ever since.

Well, I finally found it. And it's a good one. Only problem is: it's in Santa Fe...and it starts on Monday.

So, yeah...I'm moving to New Mexico tomorrow. JenMarie will be following behind shortly thereafter upon completing her semester at Naropa. Short notice, I know...but them's the breaks.

The new mailing address for Fact-Simile Editions is:

129 West Coronado St.
Santa Fe, NM 87505

Needless to say, we will miss our Denver friends! That said, we are very excited to explore our new community, so if anybody has any good leads on the art and literature scene down there, please send them our way!

-Travis

No comments: